Delta Valley Wolfpack Youth Football & Cheer is a community organization run by volunteers. We aim to produce the best results for our kids and teach them valuable life lessons as well as skills in the sport of football and cheer. We value safety, fun and participation over winning.
Our competitive, full tackle youth football and competitive cheerleading program has been established by a group of community leaders with a passion to help empower and develop the youth of our community to be productive members of society.
Our STAFF has many years of experience working with, teaching, and coaching youth athletics. With the passion to bring something different, bigger and better to the community and giving every child the ability to participate with no restrictions and regardless of size & ability. Every staff member is certified through Heads Up Football
and cleared by background checks.
Our MISSION is to:
- Provide youth with organized competition in a safe environment
- Fight childhood obesity with “One Play At A Time” by offering unlimited weights and allowing children to play with their own age group of children.
- Bring our youth closer together through common interest in sportsmanship and competition
- Teach sportsmanship, discipline and community enrichment
- Encourage the participants to maintain satisfactory grades in school and to emphasize the importance of keeping a proper relationship and balance between scholastic and athletic endeavors
Our MOTTO: TEAM
Our Coaching Philosophies:
- TEAMWORK-The ability to work together toward a common vision, the ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives, the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- ATTITUDE- A Positive Attitude causes a chain reaction of Positive Outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
- ABOVE & BEYOND- When a team of dedicated Individuals makes a commitment to act as one, the Sky's the Limit.
- CHARACTER- True character is revealed by the clarity of one's convictions. Hold strongly to principles and refuse to follow the currents of convenience.
- ADVERSITY- Does not build character, it reveals it.
"Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work
sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority."- VINCE LOMBARDI